* my bank manager's business card.
* bank cards x 2
* provisional driver's license (I failed my test)
* Fenwick's voucher.
* National Rail pass.
* business card from a random German composer I shared a taxi with at Sundance.
* Tesco clubcard. * National Insurance card.
* Donorcard (I'm donating EVERYTHING when I die!)
* my card to show I've given blood between 5-9 times.
* 1st class stamps.
* Boots loyalty card.
* Discover card (for cheap deals at cultural venues in Newcastle)
* a boarding card for when I went to Bristol last month to visit my brother. (It's in my wallet because I sent my passport away to get renewed a couple of days ago & I had to take it out before posting it off)
* European health card (to help me if I get ill on the continent.)
* leisurewatch card (I got this recently at child protection training.)
* a receipt from a local cafe called Heaton Perk. It sells homemade chai and their receipt says, "HEATON PERK LOVES YOU. CALL AGAIN"
* name badge from Lexy saying "Hello my name is Allumette". This makes me smile EVERY time I see it.
* paper origami crane. (I'm working towards making 1000!)
* annnnndd, £4.75 in change. One of my 20p pieces has an inky smudge.
Created: Jul 12, 2010tori Image Media