If you had to pick one song to listen to on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-I have actually thought about this a lot and I'd have to go with Green Eyes by Coldplay. Mainly because the song can be interpreted different ways and can fit any mood you are in. It never lets you down and Coldplay is my favorite band.
Name your top ten favorite films (no more, no less, no ties):
Walk The Line, Count Of Monte Cristo, Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers, Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring, I Love You Man, Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan, The Dark Knight Rises, and Into The Wild.
If you could hang out with any Hitrecorder for the day, who would it be?
-I just recently joined so it's too soon to answer. But I think anyone would love to hang with Joseph Gordon-Levitt for a day :)
What is your current favorite Hitrecord Record (not your own) :
-I really like everything the user saintmaker posts. Especially "the fruck."
Name at least one physical attribute that sets you apart from others (I want people to do this because it's important to feel unique and appreciate yourself, no matter how cheesy this sounds!) :
- Probably my hair. I've grown it out for so long and I never dye it. It's just natural long blonde hair and I don't really care for using heat on it too much like most people do. :)
If you had to live the life of a villain for the day, who would you choose?
- I don't know if he really falls under the terms of a "villain", but I'd go with President Snow from The Hunger Games. I would just like to see through his eyes why he keeps the districts under control with such cruel ways.
If you could have a drink with anyone in the world, who would it be?
- Mick Jagger. I'm not going to give an in depth explanation as to why...just...Mick Jagger.
Would you rather live in our world, Middle Earth, Alice's Wonderland, or some other crazy world?
- MIDDLE EARTH!!!! THE SHIRE :D
Aliens or Predators? (if you're unfamiliar with this you can skip it.)
- I'll just go with Aliens.
What's the earliest, most vivid memory you have?
- It's not really a single memory, but all of my brothers hockey games. Seeing him on the ice is what got me into figure skating and now skating is a huge part of my life.
What's your favorite number and why?
-12. And I can't remember of why that came to be, but it's my favorite number :)
Do you have any superstitions or idiosyncrasies?
- My biggest idiosyncrasy is to be different. It's not that I do it on purpose to feel unique because I'm different from other people by being a so called "hipster." I genuinely don't have the same interests as most teenagers my age do. I enjoy classic rock, or indie rock. I'd rather stay home and watch the LOTR Trilogy with my brother rather than party...
If you've seen Inception, do you think he's awake in the end, or not? (This question is more for the sake of debate than anything. I already have my own conclusion, and Christopher Nolan wanted people to wonder and have their own opinion.)
- I think he's awake! You could just tell the totem was about to fall! Come on!
What's the most appealing scent to you?
- I LOVE the smell of coffee. LOVE IT.
Your favorite book is_____?
- Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I highly recommend it because his writing is the best you can get. The tale is a fantasy and it can either be tragic or uplifiting... Rothfuss leaves that up to you. :)
What animal would you be if you had to be one?
- A bird! I'm actually not afraid of heights and I think it would be amazing to fly.
Who has made the biggest impression on your life?
- It's not a "who" for me. I'm very fortunate to have amazing people in my life, but most of the impressions that enter my life and leave me with something to think about are books. I've always found it intriguing to not be yourself every once in a while. That's why I took on acting for a little. Unfortunately I didn't cling to that so closely but with literature I did. I enjoy reading and writing and it really does make a difference in my life.
You're about to die and you have one wish. Your wish cannot be to save your life and it will affect everyone you leave behind. What's your wish?
- This sounds so "beauty pageant" like but I would honestly wish for world peace. There are many beautiful aspects to life but it has been ruined with so much war and the need for power. It is in our human nature to argue with each other and be greedy. But if I were to die, I'd wish everyone else a beautiful life.
What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?
- Someone decorated the front of our house in pads and tampons once... I thought it was funny.
Created: Aug 05, 2012melanielisa12 Document Media