25 little things that you shouldn't care about... no seriously.
- I have a weird obsession with sock monkeys. I'm 16 years old and yet I still can't help but act like a 6 year old girl when I see one..
- My favorite thing to do when I'm bored and tired is to lay down in the floor. I just lay down and stretch and roll around... Don't knock it til you try it.
- I think John Travolta is possibly one of the nastiest actors I have layed my eyes on. He terrifies me and it just creeps me out when I see him in movies. I refuse to see any recent movies of him. The only movie that I like that stars him is "Grease" and I mean, come on, who doesn't like that movie?..
- I think too much. Don't we all?
- When I went to the theater and saw National Treasure 2, I had a weird feeling that someone was going to kidnap me because I accidently said my home address on a walkie-talkie earlier that day. I was a scared child.
- Loud public toilets scare me SO BAD. When I flush a toilet in a public bathroom, and it's one of the ones that sound like a rocket taking off in a tin pipe, it panics me if I'm still in the stall. I feel trapped and for some reason it almost sends me into an anxiety attack.
- I pulled the fire alarm at the mall one time. Don't do it..
- I used to want to change my name to alex when I was younger. I'm not really sure why it was specifically "Alex" though.
- I collect rocks
- I've had a squirrel sniff my shoe before. It was magical..
- I've never wet the bed.
- My door has a picture of a unicorn taped to it. Also, a drawing of me in My Little Pony form that a dear friend made for me.
- My mom waited for 3 days to tell me that my rabbit had died.
- When I was very young, my family had the "Gremlins" book. The book also came with a 45 record. One night my mom played that record and read me the book. It absolutely scarred me. My brother and sister came to the bathroom door and started scratching it while I was in there and I started screaming like I was being stabbed to death. I will never be the same because of that book.
- I have a paralyzed vocal chord. Only one of them.
- I'm sitting in front of a picture of me that was taken while I thought that bowl cuts were acceptable...
- I've done a report on sea otters. You don't even realize how freaking cute they are...
- I'm a power ranger.
- On my first day of Middle School a girl told me that I look like a P***s with hair. Middle school is a terribly mean place.
- I kissed a girl in the "backpack closet" in Kindergarten. My mom swears I did, but I don't remember it
- The last friend I made was a girl named Gwen
- The first friend I made was a boy named Hunter
- I hate money
- My biggest pet peeve is stupid people. People who are just ignorant in general.
- This was a whole lot harder than what I expected it to be..
Created: Jul 14, 2012