1. Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Liz. I have a job in advertising.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
I have always hated to be called Lizzy, but coworkers (now my friends) from a previous job use to call me Lizzy Bee because I can be hyper (buzz like a bee). I am starting to be okay with the fact that 80% of my friends call be Lizzy, so yeah that is where my name came from.
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
Taking the ideas from my brilliant mind to my less than capable hands and grasp on technology. I also second guess myself way too much.
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
Any person out there who is living their dream(s) regardless of how it looks to others. I strive to be that brave.
5. What is your funniest story?
Recently I started to work at a local television station, but in sales (ads). Sales and news don't get along or so I am told. I decided to get off on the right foot and introduce myself to the news staff. I introduced myself as a new member of the sales team to someone I thought was in our news department. Turns out the guy just changes the coffee machine. Okay it wasn’t that funny but it the most recent funny story I can think of.
6. What is the last book you read?
I think I might have been robbed of some good books in high school. I am currently reading The Great Gatsby.
7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
I would be Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I wanted to be her so bad when I was younger I even put gum behind my ear like her. Plus I love blueberries.
8. What couldn’t you live without?
I could not live without ever seeing Freaks and Geeks.
9. What is your secret talent?
It is still a secret to me.
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I cannot remember the last dream I had.
11. What are you craving right now?
Dr. Pepper and a person who can make me laugh, but mostly Dr. Pepper.
12. What was the last song you fell in love with? A face to call home- John Mayer
13. Can you hula hoop?
Goodness no. Well like for two hulas maybe.
14. What do you like?
I like to make others laugh, that gives me a feeling of self-worth
15. What do you dislike?
I dislike very much when I can hear people eat so right before a movie in the theater is complete torture.
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Be who I am.
17. How and why did you start RECording?
How- I had been on this site before, but I just decided I wanted to write some things and see what happens.
Why- because I think I am funny and somewhat talented, and I really liked browsing.
Created: May 30, 2012lizzybee Document Media