1. Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Tori. I live one day at a time.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
It's my first name and last initial. Boring, i know!
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
Being confident and staying focused!
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
5. What is your wildest story? I went to Peru during the summer to volunteer with children through world vision. That was pretty wild, i had never travelled before and it was wild for me to see just different ways of living. The different food, driving, ect.
6. What is the last book you read?
Just Kids by Patti Smith 7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
I want to say Ariel from The Little Mermaid, but she wanted to live on land. I want to live in the sea so, maybe one of the mermaids from Peter Pan.
8. What couldn’t you live without?
My best friend, and freedom.
9. What is your secret talent?
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was scared and running from something, and i went into a dingy bathroom and looked in the mirror but i didnt have a reflection.
11. What are you craving right now?
12. What was the last song you fell in love with? Lotta Love- She and Him
13. Can you hula hoop?
Kind of. 14. What do you like?
A lot of things. Long discussions with my grandma. Doing random odd things in public to see peoples reactions ( I should record some of those.), alone time and pineapples! 15. What do you dislike?
Judgemental people, who are not open to new ideas and suggestions.
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Stop trying to please everyone else, the only person you will always have forever is yourself. So just try to impress yourself.
Created: May 29, 2012Tori G Document Media