Based on a true story.
- Met girl while she ran away from a drunk guy on the streets of Madrid
- Switched emails and hung out for a couple nights
- 2 days later she went to her country a and I went to my country (different continents)
- Somehow stayed in touched but both lived their separate lives
- 7 years later a relationship blossomed.
When I feel the light upon me
Ray of sunshine gliding through
The air smells wonderfully blue
I caress the darkest part of you.
Sometime I think of you
Like a feather thinks of it's bird
I am not blind, this is my call
Scattered kisses in lipstick, my love.
I know that you told me to hold you
But holding you is not enough
You are so fragile, even when you're tough
I will protect you.
Many years ago we found it
like all good things, we awaited
water pouring, chilly winters
In the end, it was meant...
Created: Mar 06, 2012jtperezgautreau Audio Media