1. If you had to pick one song to listen to on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"Alive" by Pearl Jam. I listen to it when I need motivation or a morale boost, which is...often.
2. Name your top ten favorite films (no more, no less, no ties):
Boondock Saints, High Fidelity, Star Trek II, Star Wars Episode III, Max Payne, Dark City, Love Actually, Office Space, The Hangover, Battle Royale
3. If you could hang out with any Hitrecorder for the day, who would it be?
My vote is split between several! But if I have to choose one, I'll say sinnamin!
4. What is your current favorite Hitrecord Record (not your own) :
Hevn & Urth (wirrow)
5. Name at least one physical attribute that sets you apart from others (I want people to do this because it's important to feel unique and appreciate yourself, no matter how cheesy this sounds!) :
My hair. I have blonde hair (German heritage), black hair (Cherokee), red hair (Scottish & Irish), brown hair (English). I also have white hair. Always have, not sure where that came from!
6. If you had to live the life of a villain for the day, who would you choose?
Kayser Söze from The Usual Suspects. He's ruthless and invisible to everyone, even his own people who have no idea what he even looks like. What a perfect villain!
7. If you could have a drink with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Eddie Vedder. Duh! He's a genius and he's more grounded than most ultra-famous musicians. Gotta love him!
8. Would you rather live in our world, Middle Earth, Alice's Wonderland, or some other crazy world?
I know I'm a huge dork, but I want to live in the world of Star Wars. Isn't the Force just awesome? I want a light saber, yo!
9. Aliens or Predators? (if you're unfamiliar with this you can skip it.)
Predators. They are the epitome of badass.
10. What's the earliest, most vivid memory you have?
When I was in Kindergarten, I would play with the toy trucks and I never wanted to share! Screw you guys, this is MINE!!!
11. What's your favorite number and why?
27. It stems from when I was an extremely rebellious teen and all my favorite musicians died at that age. I joined a band and told everyone "It's better to burn out than fade away" and that I'd die young. Boy was I stupid.
12. Do you have any superstitions or idiosyncrasies?
Nope! I hope I don't offend anyone, but superstitions just make no sense to me. I'm too logical. I haven't got any weird or unusual habits that I know about! Is being awesome a habit? I kid, I kid ;)
13. If you've seen Inception, do you think he's awake in the end, or not? (This question is more for the sake of debate than anything. I already have my own conclusion, and Christopher Nolan wanted people to wonder and have their own opinion.)
No, I think he is not awake! Speaking of which, in the movie Vanilla Sky I take the same route. He didn't wake up in the end there either! I think it adds more mystery.
14. What's the most appealing scent to you?
The scent of a woman. Not the manufactured scents in hair products or soaps. Their natural scent. Women are God's creatures, this cannot be denied.
15. Your favorite book is_____?
Again, claiming the dork title...the last Harry Potter book. Deathly Hallows. Don't deny, you know you liked it too.
16. What animal would you be if you had to be one?
A Cheetah! I love to run and it was my favorite animal as a child. I once made a 3D paper cheetah once with my mom helping me. It was legendary!
17. Who has made the biggest impression on your life?
My oldest brother Jeff. He is extremely intelligent, driven, open minded and progressive in his thinking, and he and I share musical tastes too. He's got a wife and three beautiful children and I want that too!
18. You're about to die and you have one wish. Your wish cannot be to save your life and it will affect everyone you leave behind. What's your wish?
I would wish that my mom would be happy again. I won't go into detail as to why she isn't, but this is my wish.
19. What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?
Strange applies to a great many things for me. Have you ever felt like someone was following you, and all the signs are there that you're not alone but even when you see something out of the corner of your eye, there is nothing there? I can't tell you all how many times this were true for me, but once I was walking back to my dorm from dropping a friend off and I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back and no one was there. I heard chatter coming from the entryway of the administration building, but it was well-lit and empty. I thought I felt someone's hand on my shoulder but I was alone. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. It was wicked strange.
Created: Feb 11, 2012Vedder Document Media