Here's a few Tiny Stories!
(sorry for the lateness, i'm travelling!)
* I've been doing all the right things for all the wrong reasons
* They lived happily ever after, where she spent all her days shining his armour
* time runs past in rude and stuttering blasts
* we’ve learned to be friends, like burning incense which rises and falls
* she sits alone in parks and cities that never sleep
she watches in stop start stares hoping perhaps for rain
* some creature of the night takes her hand and the dream explodes in dingy hotel rooms
* i often go there to think, to think about stuff
the things that fluff up my her head
* he never really understood anything about her or him or them. damn him, she thought
* remember those seamless evenings where smoke curled and twisted like babies’ sighs over their heads
* I’ve seen that hurt or something strange that hides the corners of her being within the smiling decoupage
* I long to stroke the crying questions yearning for to learn her lessons
* I’m sitting in a hammock watching the sky fall down
She’s baking her perceptions in the clinging dark, I can hear her singing hymns in the kitchen, Will it taste of kerosene, I ask.
* When it was all over, I was all over.
Created: Jul 24, 2011Document Media