An introduction of sorts.
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I am Libby. I fight crowds and sprawl around my bed with some frequency.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
作者（さくしゃ）sakusha - author, creator, to create + person
I like to write.
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
Books, movies, my family, my Internet friends.
5. What is your wildest story?
Getting bitten by a dog in Kyoto.
6. What is the last book you read?
I am almost done re-reading Sense and Sensibility. I read it in snatches on the train going to and from work.
7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
8. What couldn’t you live without?
9. What is your secret talent?
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
RegularJOE was dating my high school friend; they did ballet together. I was very nonchalantly supportive.
11. What are you craving right now?
Warmth and hugs.
12. What was the last song you fell in love with?
I can't remember.
13. Can you hula hoop?
14. What do you like?
Tea. Chocolate. Physical contact. Fuzzy blankets.
15. What do you dislike?
Mayonnaise. Cigarettes. People who don't listen.
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Don't apologize for the person you are.
17. How and why did you start RECording?
I'm still figuring that out.
Thank you for the questions, MoiSanom. <3
Created: Feb 16, 2011sakusha Document Media