5. Go to the Rocky mountains and sing a John Denver song on the top of my lungs; but not "Rocky Mountain High" - to defy expectation!
4. Sail across the ocean so I can be surrounded by water on all sides and see what it feels like to be truly alone.
3. Write something that will touch someone else in the future.
2. Walk in the rain on a warm summer's day when there is no wind and the ozone smell builds and builds until you know the rain is going to stop soon and the sun will shine giving you that perfect moment of water droplets running off flower petals while you are still soaked to the bone.
1. Feel at home and comfortable in my own brain at least once.
Created: Jun 07, 2017SheriLS Document Media