1. Make my city's rep Roller Derby team. Admittedly a bit mid-life crisis-y, but I've always had it in me to be that tough. Now I'm brave enough. And I'm fast. And my crossovers are decent.
2. Perfect the from-scratch sourdough loaf. Oh, to be able to do a baguette - a proper baguette - at home!
3. Raise my boys to be men I would want to hang out with.
4. Travel with my man the way we always talked about - tramping about in wildish places and then finding somewhere to sit with a book and something good to drink.
5. Write. You know, and get paid for it. I deliver babies for a living, and scribble things down while waiting for those lovely creatures to arrive. But, imagine: getting up (no pager going off), pouring a coffee, settling down at a desk over looking my garden, and typing away not feeling like I'm decadently avoiding real life.....
Created: May 24, 2017Writ Document Media