1. Book of Choice -- "Complete Idiot's Guide to Surviving Anything" by Patrick Sauer. Hopefully it would give me some insight on survival because I don't think what I learned in Girl Guides 25+ years ago is going to cut it.
2. Person Stranded With Me -- Bear Grylls or the guy from Survivor Man. I wouldn't want one of my family members or friends stranded with me because we would never have a chance at survival. It would be the blind leading the blind. Instead, I'd want someone who could get us off the damn island so I could get back to my husband and kids.
3. One tool -- Swiss Army Knife. It technically is one tool, it just houses many tools within itself.
4. One article of clothing -- Emergency Blanket. Aids in warmth and can be used as an emergency signal because it's so shiny. I'm assuming for everyone's sake that I was already fully clothed upon becoming stranded.
5. Background Music -- Anything classical. Classical music is often used to warn of impending doom. It may be a nice heads-up to avoid potential danger.
Created: May 23, 2017VickeyMoon Document Media