Here is a list of 25 little things that don't matter, that all add up to me:
1. I am terrified of whales.
2. I am terrified of deep water and of swimming in lakes.
3. I make up songs about stupid things - like doing the dishes.
4. If I could, I'd only wear socks or go barefoot. I really don't like shoes.
5. Despite being a creative person, I am continually intimidated by creative people.
6. I like to dance like an idiot.
7. I am very VERY shy. I overcome it by pushing myself to be very social.
8. I like the smell of tea more than the taste.
9. I have won tens of thousands in imaginary money playing along with Cash Cab.
10. I remember song lyrics forever.
11. I ignore my intuition because I often want it to be wrong. It rarely is.
12. I am a firm believer that "a pair of socks" only means two. There's nothing in the phrase that implies they should match.
13. I graduated college in three years to find out my degree means nothing.
14. I left my heart in Europe, and I desperately want to go back to find it.
15. I think it's stupid to think love is like a romance movie, but that doesn't keep me from wanting that perfect romance movie moment.
16. I hate ham.
17. I think popcorn is one of the best things about going to the movies.
18. I am more perceptive that people give me credit for
19. I develop crushes easily.
20. I secretly want the lead in a ridiculous broadway musical.
21. I have this bizarre fear that the way I perceive the world is not actually reality, but a picture my brain has created for itself, and nobody cares to tell me.
22. I have very vivid, very strange dreams.
23. People tend to remember things pertaining to certain sense more than others. I remember smells and colors better than sounds, tastes or textures.
24. Red wine gives me a headache.
25. I want desperately to believe things I have always been skeptical about.
Created: Jan 24, 2011writemearainstorm Document Media