Green Screen Shots & Instructions for Chris - WITH MY MIND
Here are the Green Screen Shots & Instructions for the Chris character, for the WITH MY MIND sketch! Find the challenge HERE!
- Shoot full performance at all three angles
- Set up your camera at EYE LEVEL from your seated position
- Put a green cover over the desk in front of you (or shoot w/o a desk if you can’t green out a desk)
- Turn your chair / perform 45 degrees to your right. (pretend as if Rhonda is 45 degrees to your right so your face is cheated more to the camera.)
- Shoot with tripod or locked off camera.
- Make sure the green screen is fully behind you.
- Have a fully lit shot, no harsh shadows.
Any questions, please leave a comment below and we'll help you set up your shot!
Created: May 05, 2017