This is a first video editing about Pete's Challenge. I didn't have time to add the last records. It's for the next version :-)
Few remarks :
- I'm not satisfied by the "title" on the video. I didn't want to repeat "We challenge you", but I didn't find the good expression. I thought the title could be a question to the audience, but I wasn't sure what was the good-English-speaking-&-writing one between "Will you take up the challenge?" and "Are you challenging?" (in reference to the "Are you recording?")... Any idea?
- All of the videos of hitRECorders are in Black and White in order to give a sort of unity between everyone.
- I wanted to add at the end (when everyone is saying "We challenge you" the phone numbers for the donation, because it's a different number for each country (90999 for USA, 80222 for France, for example). I've got the list but I didn't have enough time to add it for this editing.
- I don't have Helvetica font...
- I've just seen the videos and the proposal of Cat, so I couldn't use these results, which are fantastic, but some of my personal stuff...
- the sound mixing is not perfect.
I'll upload a better version on vimeo (uncompressed avi).
And that's it.
By the way, Happy Sundance everyone!
Created: Jan 22, 2010Video Media