1. Who are you and what do you do?
Well who am I? I am Sarah. I am 25 years old.
I do live my life. I’m an editor, photographer, I do work with kids, I draw, I sing as loud as I can with my headphones on, I laugh a lot.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
Since I am super creative when it comes to names I just took my favorite color and my favorite number, put them together and to make it match with my super duper creativity the result sounded like this… creative_green13.
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
I am a perfectionist so my biggest challenge is to stop and just let it be the way it is. Nothings perfect right?
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
Good question. Never really thought about it so I am in trouble right now. I guess there are a lot of things but when it comes to video editing probably movies and music I love. Off to the next question…
5. What is your wildest story?
When I was a teenager I always wanted to be adventurous. My friends and I often tried to find thrilling places in our neighborhood. We do have a bunker behind our house and we always wanted to know what we would find if we’d enter it. So we did one day. We had flashlights and a rope that would hold all of us together (in fact we looked more like little mountaineers). We got inside but all we were able to find down there was a lot of trash and a huge family of rats. Little did we know that this bunker was in danger of collapsing. Whoops?! ;)
6. What is the last book you read?
A thriller called Mercy by a Danish author named Jussi Adler Olson. It's about a girl being held captive in a…. yep bunker. See what I did there? ;)
7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
Is it bad that I can only think of male fictional characters I would like to be?
8. What couldn’t you live without?
My camera, my computer, chocolate and of course my family.
9. What is your secret talent?
If I would know that I would embrace it and it wouldn’t be a secret anymore.
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I tend to forget about them pretty fast.
11. What are you craving right now?
12. What was the last song you fell in love with?
I fell in love with John Lennon’s Jealous Guy (again).
13. Can you hula hoop?
14. What do you like?
Movies, music, books, art in general, people, laughing until I cry, ice cream, chocolate, sunrise and sunset, photography.
15. What do you dislike?
Money (well as long as I don’t have it or it stands in my way), being stressed, alarm clocks ringing in the morning, ignorant people, myself sometimes.
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Ask my mom… she’s giving the best ones even though I don’t like to hear them sometimes.
17. How and why did you start RECording?
I hit the big red button. Why? No idea I just did because I loved this place.
Created: Oct 19, 2010Document Media