Seen Matt's post and felt like I should share a particular aspect of a trend of skipping classes that was very popular in high school.
We didn't use any forge notes or fake sicknesses...we basically plotted for the whole class to leave school based on the next criteria:
- is the class taking place in the last months of the school year? (May-June)
YES - LET'S GO!
- is the last class of the day a boring, useless thing I'll never make use of ever again in my life?
I guess so - LET'S GO!
- do the marks for this class matter to my final grade?
Not really - LET'S GO!
- will we get in trouble for it?
Perhaps - LET'S GO
- do we have an upcoming test for this subject OR IS THE TEST SCHEDULED FOR TODAY?
LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
Created: Apr 21, 2014HappyBee Document Media