1. Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Jenn. I build confidence. It's what I do.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
It's a simple rendition of a popular name I was blessed with. But it has complicated roots: I am named Jennifer, and many people think it is cute to call me "Jennyfur." My last name starts with E. I don't like to go by Jennifer, so I go by Jenn. My favorite time someone tried to spell my name they said, "G-E-N-I-F-U-R" really? Where have you been since the 1980's? Anyway-- hence, JennEfur
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
Getting it out of my head and into something others can enjoy.
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
5. What is your wildest story?
The one that is yet to be written.
6. What is the last book you read?
In Search of the Medicine Buddha, David Crow
7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
I know it's not deep or philosophical, but Katniss Everdeen
8. What couldn’t you live without?
9. What is your secret talent?
Wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you.-- I'm gonna stick with RegularJoe on this one.
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I dreamt that a giant spider was trying to stab me (yes, stab) and it finally did in my thigh. It's stinger (yes, stinger) was left in my thigh and I had to remove it all on my own.. so I surgically cut it out and stitched myself up. Then when I woke up, I had an actual bite on my thigh in the same spot. Not that this matters, but later that week I happened to watch the 2nd Hobbit and the giant spider from my dream was in that movie where Bilbo stabs him and he ends up naming his sword "Sting" ..... intriguing.
11. What are you craving right now?
True Love, and chocolate. Aren't they one in the same?
12. What was the last song you fell in love with?
"Shine On" by FelGuk (look it up, it's great)
13. Can you hula hoop?
14. What do you like?
15. What do you dislike?
Negativity and circular arguments
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
"The only thing you owe the public is a good show." Humphrey Bogart (He didn't exactly give this to me personally...)
17. How and why did you start RECording?
I stumbled upon it when y'all were working on "you're not the only one" and fell in love with the concept. I have been recording my thoughts in pictures and words since I was little. Now, thanks to RegularJoe and this community I have an outlet for those RECords.
Created: Apr 19, 2014JennEfur Document Media