RE: 'Two's Company'
Two's company, but three's a crowd, so the saying goes.
What makes "two" the perfect company? You know you won't have to fight to be heard, for one.
- Two in a relationship (usually)
- Two (a pair) of best friends having two cups of coffee
- Two halves of a whole - breaking a cookie or slicing a cake in two to make you feel less guilty!
- The 'two drink' limit (something I employed at university a) so I wouldn't spend too much b) So I wouldn't get too silly)
- Maximum for introverts, minimum for extroverts (generally speaking)
Created: Apr 19, 2014