I've been pondering over several aspects lately, that could easily relate to darkness, which would be the lack of something. Therefore, I just need to list these points to shine some light (pun embarassingly intended) over my ideas that will hopefully mould into some of yours, whoever is reading this.
- the absence of light
- light is life
- is the absence of light therefore the absence of life?
- lack of light puts things into perspective
- before light there was dakness as the creationist AND evolutionist theories tell
- darkness does not neccessarily mean evil and bad, there is life in darkness after all
- conclusion: dark is lack ...or is it?... [fades to black]
Created: Apr 16, 2014HappyBee Document Media