1. Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Jackie. I listen to sad music and hope for love.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
It is my first name and random consonants of my last name. I was 11. I dont know.
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
I don't know where or how to begin. I'm taking art classes but I have so much trouble with creating things. I need inspiration. I need experiences. I find it so hard to come up with things on my own. I'm terrified.
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
My mom. And beautiful music.
5. What is your wildest story?
I wish I had any story.
6. What is the last book you read?
Paper Towns by John Green. I hated it.
7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
Rapunzel. She was rescued. She experienced.
8. What couldn’t you live without?
9. What is your secret talent?
I don't know yet. Help me!
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was shaving my legs and started bleeding uncontrollably. Razor blade cuts are my biggest fear. I woke up shaking and crying.
11. What are you craving right now?
12. What was the last song you fell in love with?
Good question. I can't figure it out, though. Probably anything by Ed Sheeran. He makes me cry.
13. Can you hula hoop?
14. What do you like?
When people make me feel good enough. Without telling me I'm good enough.
15. What do you dislike?
People who don't put effort in their talents. This answer is one of those "I say it about everyone, but it's directed at me" answers.
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
"The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint, the greats were great because they paint a lot."
17. How and why did you start RECording?
I've always been a fan of Joe, and I've always been a fan of art. I just discovered this entire world of people that create things made to be recreated. That's awesome because I find it so hard making things from out of nowhere. Thanks Joe!
Created: Apr 12, 2014jackiemld Document Media