Seriously, go through different stages of life and make it like a recipe.
- Birth-getting the ingredients out of the packet, weighing them out, finding a recipe.
- Teenage years-mixing the ingredients together, creating different possibilities and flavour.
- Young adult-putting it in the oven, making sure it's the right temperature so it doesn't burn. Avoiding mistakes.
- Adult years-cooking it, smelling the success you're achieving and have achieved.
- Elderly years-Looking back on your finished product and reminiscing on what you created and achieved.
Created: Apr 08, 2014